S23 accessories discussion

Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
491
Reaction score
43
But after I apply the UV thingy, I still can remove and apply a new one right?

I got to say the film is good. It's like I didn't even put any screen protector at all. Somemore my finger print still can work, don't have to redo.

The touch feeling also feels like no screen protector.

I'm using spigen rugged armor with it. Will update again if the sides lift up.

I going to buy a few more to reapply and make it perfect since its so cheap.
Update after few hours...

Finger print magnet screen protector. Can't see it if you look directly on the phone. Only can see the finger prints when looking from the side or got very bright reflection.
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,874
Reaction score
10,634
bought 3 of the cheap taobao uv film screen protector.

1st one too many dust underneath, throw away.

2nd try, realised i didn't alighn properly. thro away.

3rd try and last try... still got 2 spots of very small dust which i didn't see.

Hais... is it possible to remove the screen protector and redo?
Did you follow the instructions in the video?

After peeling off layer 1, it's actually an adhesive surface for sticking up all the remaining dust in the screen. You need to use the scraper to scrape lightly along the screen protector before you lift up half to actually apply it to the screen.

And that is AFTER you did the first round of cleaning and dust removal with the stickers provided.

Even with this kind of improvement to the application process you can still screw it up then I think you should only get this in the future:

【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.UFM8QZq?tk=QNVXdNr63Hj CZ0001 「适用三星GalaxyS23ultra手机膜s23ultra钢化膜软S22ultra全屏覆盖全胶S23曲面屏s22新款微晶无尘秒贴保护贴膜」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,874
Reaction score
10,634
Update after few hours...

Finger print magnet screen protector. Can't see it if you look directly on the phone. Only can see the finger prints when looking from the side or got very bright reflection.
Yes the oleophobic is not very good but I find even with the original glass surface, fingerprints are inevitable.

But it's easily wiped off with a lint free cloth so it's not that big of an issue for me.
 
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
491
Reaction score
43
Did you follow the instructions in the video?

After peeling off layer 1, it's actually an adhesive surface for sticking up all the remaining dust in the screen. You need to use the scraper to scrape lightly along the screen protector before you lift up half to actually apply it to the screen.

And that is AFTER you did the first round of cleaning and dust removal with the stickers provided.

Even with this kind of improvement to the application process you can still screw it up then I think you should only get this in the future:

【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.UFM8QZq?tk=QNVXdNr63Hj CZ0001 「适用三星GalaxyS23ultra手机膜s23ultra钢化膜软S22ultra全屏覆盖全胶S23曲面屏s22新款微晶无尘秒贴保护贴膜」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开
I think my room is too dusty. A bit of movement, the dust go in already.
 

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
23,874
Reaction score
10,634
@Rubick Bro your caudabe case reached where already? Mine just processed at the USPS chicago international distribution center nia. :frown:
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,551
Reaction score
6,445
Samsung-6-May-2023.jpg

Free 43″/50″ Smart TV with purchase of Galaxy S23 Ultra at Samsung S’pore online store from 6 May 2023
Savings worth up to $1,300
favicon-16x16.png

singpromos.com

Main thread flooded with flippers


Myrepublic, VIVIFI, redone
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top