BiG_FisH
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2004
- Messages
- 3,183
- Reaction score
- 76
I don't think they selling 45W charger..xD
not this one meh?
https://www.samsung.com/sg/mobile-accessories/45w-power-adapter-black-ep-t4510xbeggb/
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
I don't think they selling 45W charger..xD
Buy charger...$50 is best utilized for what accessories?
can always cancel and refundGG..I bought it...
thier charger > $79 last i sawI don't think they selling 45W charger..xD
Already pick up..and deliver ..xDcan always cancel and refund
That's the fastest...still no good?$79 for the charger, aft voucher =$29
but the charger only support SFC2.0 rite?
but it doesn't indicate the charging speeds. For the chargers in the market, many just anyhow listed all the charging protocols, sometimes even though not supported. I've a 130w gan charger bought a few years ago that supports 15v x 3a=45w. But I'm not sure if that is SFC, and whether i'm getting the max charging speed possible on my s23u. Thanks.you can read this for more info on Samsung Super Fast Charging.
technically speaking, if your charger supports USB PD Programmable Power Supply (PPS)but it doesn't indicate the charging speeds. For the chargers in the market, many just anyhow listed all the charging protocols, sometimes even though not supported. I've a 130w gan charger bought a few years ago that supports 15v x 3a=45w. But I'm not sure if that is SFC, and whether i'm getting the max charging speed possible on my s23u. Thanks.
my charger indicates PD, but not PPS. I have 15v / 3A as one of the charging speeds, which is close to 3.3-16.0V / 2.8A. When i plug in, it does say super fast charging, without indicating 1.0 or 2.0. Does this count?technically speaking, if your charger supports USB PD Programmable Power Supply (PPS)
then it will charge at the maximum speed of ~45W
- 3.3-11.0V / 4.05A or
- 3.3-16.0V / 2.8A or
- 3.3-21.0V / 2.1A
Samsung 45W USB-C PD Charger EP-TA845 (EU Version) Teardown Review
GG..I bought it...
View attachment 39856
This cannot superfast 2.0...white elephant..lol
samsung one sure can .. but 1 usb c port for > $70+That's the fastest...still no good?
I got mention before ma, this type cant. Need the desktop type with detachable cable?View attachment 39856
This cannot superfast 2.0...white elephant..lol
Any ideas how to get this promo code?just received a $50 promo code from Samsung
![]()