MIVEC525
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2003
- Messages
- 27,904
- Reaction score
- 4,734
I know, let the rest know...for info lahI got mention before ma, this type cant. Need the desktop type with detachable cable?
I know, let the rest know...for info lahI got mention before ma, this type cant. Need the desktop type with detachable cable?
depends if you want to pay $29 ~ $30 for a samsung charger .. your choicewith voucher is $29. so is it worth spend this here or get 3rd party?
Outside got imitation...buy from SE better.with voucher is $29. so is it worth spend this here or get 3rd party?
Mine still on the plane leh.Mine just came to SG according to USPS.
Duno when then gonna reach me

worth it or not is up to you ma, it's your money.with voucher is $29. so is it worth spend this here or get 3rd party?
6th May departed Chicago. Yesterday night in SG.Mine still on the plane leh.
When did your package depart Chicago airport?
Oh thought same plane, mine flew next day 7th may.6th May departed Chicago. Yesterday night in SG.
I hope i get it today sia LOLOh thought same plane, mine flew next day 7th may.
Hope you get yours by tomorrow.
Selling let me know...take picturesMine just came to SG according to USPS.
Duno when then gonna reach me
bo ko leng will sell one.Selling let me know...take pictures
browsing through the Prolink site, seems like the following models fulfil the PPS requirement to hit 45W.technically speaking, if your charger supports USB PD Programmable Power Supply (PPS)
then it will charge at the maximum speed of ~45W
- 3.3-11.0V / 4.05A or
- 3.3-16.0V / 2.8A or
- 3.3-21.0V / 2.1A
Samsung 45W USB-C PD Charger EP-TA845 (EU Version) Teardown Review
Mine just came to SG according to USPS.
Duno when then gonna reach me
Mine still on the plane leh.
When did your package depart Chicago airport?
Moi ish minimum wage worker.whoa man.....you guys really buy a lot of S23U accessories !!!
果然是 20k/month sia EDMWers !!!!![]()

I found the perfect magsafe case but too exp for me and I don't need magsafe.I LIKE THE CAMERA CUT-OUTS.......
but not magnetic leh....![]()
![]()
![]()