Loser
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 7, 2019
- Messages
- 23,874
- Reaction score
- 10,634
Thanks bro, but I have my Caudabe case on the way.Recommend you this one. Cheap cheap.
![]()

Thanks bro, but I have my Caudabe case on the way.Recommend you this one. Cheap cheap.
![]()

Please share with me the link to buy.Recommend you this one. Cheap cheap.
![]()
today no come sia. knsThanks bro, but I have my Caudabe case on the way.![]()
https://shp.ee/5pueyb9Please share with me the link to buy.
What's the status now?today no come sia. kns
Which pb?The pb is SFC2.0.
![]()
I shared earlier, the baseus one.Which pb?
no stockI shared earlier, the baseus one.
What this? /Spigen l?Recommend you this one. Cheap cheap.
![]()
Not updated. Cant even find in singpost or speedpost alsoWhat's the status now?
Nah, some cheapo case.What this? /Spigen l?
ok..I using the magsafe wireless Baseus PB...just curious...not buying...looks very big.I shared earlier, the baseus one.
Can share the link to buy?I shared earlier, the baseus one.
20000mahok..I using the magsafe wireless Baseus PB...just curious...not buying...looks very big.
https://shp.ee/pk2mfidCan share the link to buy?
Don't think it's authentichttps://shopee.sg/Samsung-45W-Super...-Note-20-Ultra-10-S22-i.802695016.12396393585
cheap and good 45w charger from samsung. 10bucks only.
Imitation...so cheaphttps://shopee.sg/Samsung-45W-Super...-Note-20-Ultra-10-S22-i.802695016.12396393585
cheap and good 45w charger from samsung. 10bucks only.
U buy and let us know if it works.https://shopee.sg/Samsung-45W-Super...-Note-20-Ultra-10-S22-i.802695016.12396393585
cheap and good 45w charger from samsung. 10bucks only.