S23 accessories discussion

nightkids7089

Banned
Joined
Mar 20, 2014
Messages
24,939
Reaction score
2,243
Which case are you using now? I saw a lot of recommendations for UAG and Caudabe Sheath in this forum. Caudabe Sheath black colour is sold out though on Shopee & Lazada.

Me using transparent case that cover camera lens type.... Cant remember the brand.... :(


IMHO.
Just wait it out. Next time don't help.

OK.. lesson learned...good heart no good return....😉😆

This is making sinkies more unhelpful...... In the already unhelpful world....
 
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
22
Nudient Thin Case
Free shipping & Free returns
URL: www.nudient.global/product/thin-samsung-s23-ultra-clay-beige-new



1070_190987c51e-00-000-0075-0000-1-full.jpg


1070_326e198868-00-000-0075-0000-4-full.jpg
1070_8282562a52-00-000-0075-0004-1-full.jpg
1070_6c28e23b2d-00-000-0075-0004-4-full.jpg
1070_338d807ced-00-000-0075-0001-1-full.jpg
1070_355457acf1-00-000-0075-0001-4-full.jpg
1070_017b6783a8-00-000-0075-0002-1-full.jpg
1070_254d137589-00-000-0075-0002-4-full.jpg
 
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
22
Big cam hole behind....not nice!
Yeah, I also don't like but seems like a lot of premium cases do this like Casetify. They want to maximise profit and/or lazy to do lens cutouts we also bopian. The only brands doing lens cutouts are Spigen, Ringke, UAG, Magbak and Caudabe. Very limited choices.

If Casetify do lens cutouts, I will definitely buy from them cos their design very nice and seems like sturdy case. But too bad it's a big hole. Don't like my phone to look like iphone.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Samsung cases also have lens cutouts but like I mentioned before, their cases got usability problems. Very ke xi
 
Last edited:

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
5,523
Reaction score
177
I think the magbak case + wallet combo is not bad. There's a 20% off code 'Fathers'



Purchased the wallet to pair with my PD case. Not sure how it will turn out but I had used PD wallet stand before so I wanna try something else.

Hopefully the magbak wallet can prop the phone up when attached
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top