MIVEC525
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2003
- Messages
- 27,902
- Reaction score
- 4,732
No lah...unlikely...samsung eco system so long...Galaxy watch, GPS tags, etcHope to see you in Google pixel 8 series accessories thread in a few months time

No lah...unlikely...samsung eco system so long...Galaxy watch, GPS tags, etcHope to see you in Google pixel 8 series accessories thread in a few months time
So you're caught in Samsung ecosystem already?No lah...unlikely...samsung eco system so long...Galaxy watch, GPS tags, etc
Yup...remain as it is..So you're caught in Samsung ecosystem already?
Yup...remain as it is..
Yup...remain as it is..
Samsung fridge, TV onlySamsung spokesman sia........
so u using samsung tv, fridge, washing machine, fan, aircon etc..... as well ???
If Samsung got come out underwear, confirmed u will buy!Samsung fridge, TV only
Yah red color same as my carIf Samsung got come out underwear, confirmed u will buy!
Yah red color same as my car
Thanks @Loser for sharingIt's big enough but not all around uniform so can't tell you for sure. I don't use lens protector.
Can gimme the caudabe link to self poison? Got any free shipping?Haha no problem, if you buy from shopee mall store you just might be able to return if it doesn't fit...
No need poison, no magback you no interest liao.Can gimme the caudabe link to self poison? Got any free shipping?
Link? I put magnet ringNo need poison, no magback you no interest liao.
https://shp.ee/apymsmwLink? I put magnet ring
Buy dun like sell to u...lol
No need, you can just return it haha.Buy dun like sell to u...lol
Yeah I ordered it from shopee yesterday. I quite like caudabe sheath, very nice and good to hold.Haha no problem, if you buy from shopee mall store you just might be able to return if it doesn't fit...