dappercivility
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2019
- Messages
- 2,982
- Reaction score
- 925
https://shp.ee/pzgzx2hCan gimme the caudabe link to self poison? Got any free shipping?

https://shp.ee/pzgzx2hCan gimme the caudabe link to self poison? Got any free shipping?
Oh within 7 days? OK...that's goodNo need, you can just return it haha.
Yah but I got alot of magsafe accessoriesYeah I ordered it from shopee yesterday. I quite like caudabe sheath, very nice and good to hold.
Oh I thought can sell u $5...return better...thksNo need, you can just return it haha.
Offer $5 meet u beside your bedBring some cat food...![]()

Tbh, I am already retired.We will meet one day when cyborg retired...![]()
So fast...u better than me? Coz u youngerTbh, I am already retired.![]()
You already uploaded your consciousness onto the digital realm, and augmented your body with machine parts.Me not immortal lah!, just like all other human beings on earth, same like you mah!![]()
Yes, I retired since 2014 due to some personal commitments.So fast...u better than me? Coz u younger
..

haha! as though I became Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator 888You already uploaded your consciousness onto the digital realm, and augmented your body with machine parts.

When I grow up I want to become as satki as you.Yes, I retired since 2014 due to some personal commitments.
How do you gauge that I am younger?![]()
![]()
Me no satki lah!, better be your ownself.When I grow up I want to become as satki as you.