S4 on 5.0.1

xiaowei09

Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
I have recently updated my s4 to 5.0.1z However, currently I am facing some issues with the wifi. It will auto off by itself and does not allow me to on unless I power off and on the phone again. I have tried clearing the data cache and also factory data reset but the problem persist. Any expert here able to help me? I was thinking of brining to Samsung service and asked them do a format for me
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,310
Reaction score
99
Not sure. My family still using my old S4 but not on lollipop. No problems encountered, despite old phone.

Not keen to update to lollipop for S4.

Alternatively, u may wish to ask the service centre to rollback kitkat for u.

Sent from Android Mobile using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top