twasken
Member
- Joined
- Jan 13, 2012
- Messages
- 285
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey everyone.
Facing a problem with my Galaxy S4 that I started using in August 2013. Screen rotation was a problem since about a month ago: when I turned on screen rotation on the top pull-down bar my screen didn't rotate. Within the camera app, all photos taken were only in landscape mode - it doesn't rotate to portrait even if I hold my phone normally.
First thought it was a software bug, but after factory resetting, upgrading to Android 4.3, it's still stuck
can't get anywhere past stage 1 of Temple Run!!! 
Did a quick google search on the matter, it seems to be a MCU problem, when I fire up the tests using *#0*# on the phone dial pad:
Anyone else encounter this problem before with screen not being able to rotate? Means it's time to knock on Samsung warranty? Roughly how long will I be phone-less while they repair my phone?
Facing a problem with my Galaxy S4 that I started using in August 2013. Screen rotation was a problem since about a month ago: when I turned on screen rotation on the top pull-down bar my screen didn't rotate. Within the camera app, all photos taken were only in landscape mode - it doesn't rotate to portrait even if I hold my phone normally.
First thought it was a software bug, but after factory resetting, upgrading to Android 4.3, it's still stuck

Did a quick google search on the matter, it seems to be a MCU problem, when I fire up the tests using *#0*# on the phone dial pad:
Anyone else encounter this problem before with screen not being able to rotate? Means it's time to knock on Samsung warranty? Roughly how long will I be phone-less while they repair my phone?
