S4 wifi cannot turn on

ILoveMYMAMA

Master Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
3,318
Reaction score
0
I tried to turn on my wifi and bluetooth on from the notification panel and also in the settings but what happens is it will try to enable(dim green light) and few seconds later it went off. I googled for solutions, tried to pull out battery, do factory reset on my s4 but to no avail.

Anyone have had this problem before and if I were to make a trip down to the service centre, what else to bring except my phone?
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
That's really weird. Factory reset still cannot. Maybe hardware prob. Got drop your phone recently?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top