S7 Edge Problems CAUSED BY EZ LINK!?

CrowMoon

Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
I had problems with keyboard disappearing (no matter which keyboard i change to, google, stock, etc) and phantom touches etc.

I am using the S View cover so I have NFC turned on. And the cover has a card holder which holds my EZ Link.

I took away the EZ Link, and the disappearing keyboard is seemingly solved! So, I tried to replicate the problem.

With the keyboard up, I put my ez link behind the my S7 Edge and the keyboard really disappears!

Wondering if the EZ Link is causing all the phantom touches etc too.

Will monitor and get back to you guys!

PS: Can someone try this too and tell me if it's just me? Thanks!
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
I had problems with keyboard disappearing (no matter which keyboard i change to, google, stock, etc) and phantom touches etc.

I am using the S View cover so I have NFC turned on. And the cover has a card holder which holds my EZ Link.

I took away the EZ Link, and the disappearing keyboard is seemingly solved! So, I tried to replicate the problem.

With the keyboard up, I put my ez link behind the my S7 Edge and the keyboard really disappears!

Wondering if the EZ Link is causing all the phantom touches etc too.

Will monitor and get back to you guys!

PS: Can someone try this too and tell me if it's just me? Thanks!

EZ link got NFC chip inside
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top