S7 Edge Screen Protector

zeroangel

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
So far, I have tried many different S7 Edge screen protectors from various retailers, but all seem to start coming up at the sides when I use my Spigen Ultra Hybrid case.

Does anyone know of any screen protector for S7 Edge that will truly fit all cases and where to get it? Thanks!
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
So far, I have tried many different S7 Edge screen protectors from various retailers, but all seem to start coming up at the sides when I use my Spigen Ultra Hybrid case.

Does anyone know of any screen protector for S7 Edge that will truly fit all cases and where to get it? Thanks!

due to the design of your spigen case, there is no such screen protector on earth. you can try trimming it a little at the corners and at the edge, which is what i'm doing now for my own note 7..
 

zeroangel

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
due to the design of your spigen case, there is no such screen protector on earth. you can try trimming it a little at the corners and at the edge, which is what i'm doing now for my own note 7..

Hahah how to trim, machiam doing arts & crafts like that, I cut already sure not straight lol
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
I'd recommend gng without sp. Just rock the case. Dun waste ur money.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top