Greetings everyone,
I would just like to seek some of your opinions..
I am currently serving NS and am going to ORD next year. Despite having about 15months before ORD-ing, I'm actually already considering which uni to go to.
I took Cyber Security during my poly days and I didn't like it, hence I've decided to go with an Accounting & Finance degree by UOL.
With that being said, I'm considering between SAAGE UOL and SIMGE UOL as both offers the same course. The difference between the two being SIMGE is the largest private school with a lot of facilities (big school, many classrooms/lecture halls) and I guess it gives more of a school feel? It's also a very popular choice and I guess that made me feel that it's a good choice?
On the other hand, SAA is the education arm of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) - Singapore's national professoinal body in accountancy. So I believe if SAA is created by the government (I assume?), it would be better to study at SAAGE for the Accounting and Finance degree?
But I've been to SAAGE once, the 'school' looks more like an office, being located in one of the levels of 111 Somerset Building. It doesn't give a school feel at all.. feels like I'm stepping into office for work when I went there. Didn't really see many local students there too, only saw a few PRCs submitting MC >.>
I would like to ask how is the studying environment like between SIMGE and SAAGE? Which is better for a student? I've checked the timetables for full time courses between the 2 schools and I realise SAAGE has much more lectures, almost ending sch at 5.30 everyday. Whereas SIMGE looks much more slack, with only one lectures every school day (4days a week).
I live in Tampines tho!
Would appreciate any kind comments any of you have !
Please advice!
I would just like to seek some of your opinions..
I am currently serving NS and am going to ORD next year. Despite having about 15months before ORD-ing, I'm actually already considering which uni to go to.
I took Cyber Security during my poly days and I didn't like it, hence I've decided to go with an Accounting & Finance degree by UOL.
With that being said, I'm considering between SAAGE UOL and SIMGE UOL as both offers the same course. The difference between the two being SIMGE is the largest private school with a lot of facilities (big school, many classrooms/lecture halls) and I guess it gives more of a school feel? It's also a very popular choice and I guess that made me feel that it's a good choice?
On the other hand, SAA is the education arm of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) - Singapore's national professoinal body in accountancy. So I believe if SAA is created by the government (I assume?), it would be better to study at SAAGE for the Accounting and Finance degree?
But I've been to SAAGE once, the 'school' looks more like an office, being located in one of the levels of 111 Somerset Building. It doesn't give a school feel at all.. feels like I'm stepping into office for work when I went there. Didn't really see many local students there too, only saw a few PRCs submitting MC >.>
I would like to ask how is the studying environment like between SIMGE and SAAGE? Which is better for a student? I've checked the timetables for full time courses between the 2 schools and I realise SAAGE has much more lectures, almost ending sch at 5.30 everyday. Whereas SIMGE looks much more slack, with only one lectures every school day (4days a week).
I live in Tampines tho!
Would appreciate any kind comments any of you have !
Please advice!
