Salus ads!!!! Please help!

candyxxx

Junior Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Recently my notebook has been infected by these salus ads. These ads keep appearing on my browser and it is very irritating. The thing is, I can't seen to find this program in the control panel so I can't uninstall it! I had uninstalled the program which I suspected had brought this malware to my notebook but the salus ads just won't uninstall! Anyone can help?
 

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
7,996
Reaction score
0
Recently my notebook has been infected by these salus ads. These ads keep appearing on my browser and it is very irritating. The thing is, I can't seen to find this program in the control panel so I can't uninstall it! I had uninstalled the program which I suspected had brought this malware to my notebook but the salus ads just won't uninstall! Anyone can help?

Have you tried these steps?

Remove "Ads by Salus" virus (Adware Removal Guide)
 

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
17,701
Reaction score
526
Why don't try system restore to a point before the infection?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top