Samsung CFG70 27inch screen replacement

*Darkace*

Banned
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have a Samsung CFG 70 27inch curved gaming monitor which I bought 2 months ago, but someone accidentally hit until the screen and now there are cracks forming. Is there anyway to buy replacement screen or do I just throw the whole thing away?
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
if its SG set can ask if samsung SG can help u do it or not. cos if u get others to fix no more warranty.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top