Samsung Galaxy M21

karlgantry

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
M21 is m30s rebadged?

Sent from Amazon using GAGT

From what I saw before; Samsung Galaxy M21 smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor. Quite same?
 

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
36,164
Reaction score
6,461
Selfie camera different. 20M (M21) vs 16M (M30s)

Sent from Amazon using GAGT
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Selfie camera different. 20M (M21) vs 16M (M30s)

Sent from Amazon using GAGT

Now Samsung release new phone m11 with 5000mah battery Snapdragon chipset but no amoled display.

I hear many people say Snapdragon phone battery last longer than exynos chipset but the phone no amoled display as amoled save battery on dark mode
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Think I might skip this phone. Cause almost same materials as my Samsung m30s. Maybe think I might buy
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
I want to get a Samsung phone with Snapdragon and battery at least 6000mah battery and super amoled.
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Probably once circuit breaker ends June 2. No point in launching when its not essential

Ok. But I think I might skip this phone. I waiting for a Samsung phone with at least 6400mah battery, Snapdragon chipset and super amoled display.
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Why don't they come out this phone with Snapdragon. Snapdragon phone battery last at least 25% longer than exynos phone battery.
 

1982-1994

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
50,406
Reaction score
25,324
Ok. But I think I might skip this phone. I waiting for a Samsung phone with at least 6400mah battery, Snapdragon chipset and super amoled display.

The largest battery of a snapdragon phone currently is xiaomi max 3 at 5500mAh
If you want much larger battery, go for helio chipset phones though I am not sure if the battery performance
 

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
The largest battery of a snapdragon phone currently is xiaomi max 3 at 5500mAh
If you want much larger battery, go for helio chipset phones though I am not sure if the battery performance

Yup thank for information
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top