Samsung Galaxy Note 10- Let's speculate...

fortunecat

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
84,302
Reaction score
13,382
Would be acceptable to me if it is bundled with galaxy buds. But if no microsd on at least one of the models, I will get the s10 6.1 and the galaxy tab a 8 with spen

Maybe the free gift this time might be the galaxy buds?
 

chooyoshi

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
2,242
Reaction score
494
Retail prices of the Samsung Galaxy Note10 could start from US$1,125

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-retail-prices-samsung-galaxy-note10-could-start-us1125

According to winfuture.de, the Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ are priced at €999 (~US$1,125) and €1,149 (~US$1,293) in Europe for the base models which come with 256GB internal storage space.
Remember that European prices include vat. So I suspect note 10 will start at 1498S$, 10plus at 1648
 

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
9,340
Reaction score
368
Remember that European prices include vat. So I suspect note 10 will start at 1498S$, 10plus at 1648

That's very expensive, bordering iPhone prices and doesn't seem to come with extraordinary features.
 
Last edited:

chooyoshi

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
2,242
Reaction score
494
I hope that I dont have to spend more than a 1000 on the phone with the 30$ m1 base plan
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top