Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is.....

veltix

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
176
Great. But lacks removable batteries and sdcard. No card slot. Not worth of my money. I will wait for note 6.

Guys what's ypur verdict?
 

StationA

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
201
when note 6 out you will wait note 7. these two missing feature is not a big deal, man. enjoy the good features: better camera, better screen. you may never get a perfect phone. life is short, why not grab what you can get and enjoy.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Great. But lacks removable batteries and sdcard. No card slot. Not worth of my money. I will wait for note 6.

Guys what's ypur verdict?

Removable battery is replaced by fast charging. In my opinion, fast charging is something once you experienced, you won't wanna keep swapping battery..

No microSD? Well not a big deal to me.. I always know very clearly what I want, therefore I have no trouble of encountering low memory issue even on devices without expandable memory..

My verdict, note 5 over iPhone 6S, let alone other android devices.. :D
 

Foress

Master Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
4,637
Reaction score
0
Removable battery is replaced by fast charging. In my opinion, fast charging is something once you experienced, you won't wanna keep swapping battery..

No microSD? Well not a big deal to me.. I always know very clearly what I want, therefore I have no trouble of encountering low memory issue even on devices without expandable memory..

My verdict, note 5 over iPhone 6S, let alone other android devices.. :D

same here. I'm a S5 user and I die die also dont wanna change to note 5/s6. no choice but to switch when i dropped my phone and it died, repair cost 300. tried and bought note 5 after some reluctance and persuasion, no regrets. fast charging is seriously a big game changing thing for me, esp since i switch battery everyday on s5.
 

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Messages
31,384
Reaction score
3,526
I saw display set half of space gone out of 32GB. The promoter says buy USB OTG as alternative. Ended up get Note 4. Comes with fast charging, SD and removable battery.

No SD Card hit the nail on the coffin.

Sent from Window 10 using GAGT
 

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
8,023
Reaction score
719
Keep on waiting.

At the rate they need to improve on their designs and premium feel. I would say that this is the end of removable battery and SD card
 

Jackygogogo

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
54,687
Reaction score
1
my note 2 battery is bloated and battery performance starting to act adnormal, note 5 non removal battery will last how long or it's also a time bomb planted by samsung, after 3 years die die must buy new phones.
For note 2, still possible to buy new battery to rectify it easily but note 5, it won't be so convenient.
 

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
6,019
Reaction score
116
my note 2 battery is bloated and battery performance starting to act adnormal, note 5 non removal battery will last how long or it's also a time bomb planted by samsung, after 3 years die die must buy new phones.
For note 2, still possible to buy new battery to rectify it easily but note 5, it won't be so convenient.

u can buy redmi note 2 or lg g4... so many phones out there got replaceable battery what.

who ask u buy note 5.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top