Samsung Galaxy Note 5 randomly restarts

Kjonxx

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
950
Reaction score
1
Hi anyone have this issue? I'm using Action launcher and note 5 sometimes restarts on its own particularly when there's graphics or animation involved. I tried googling but can't find any solution
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Hi anyone have this issue? I'm using Action launcher and note 5 sometimes restarts on its own particularly when there's graphics or animation involved. I tried googling but can't find any solution

could be due to a glitch in the 3rd party launcher you using.. either you wait for an update of that particular launcher, or you switch launcher lor..
 

hanciyap

Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Happens to nova launcher as well. Phone auto restart.

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top