ccmheoa
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 4,165
- Reaction score
- 7
Will this be coming to singapore soon?
Ill take this over the note 3 anytime!
http://www.geek.com/android/samsung...-with-a-5-7-inch-curved-oled-display-1573280/

Just curious, may I know why you'd prefer this over the Note 3?Ill take this over the note 3 anytime!
Just curious, may I know why you'd prefer this over the Note 3?
In my opinion, the lack of the S Pen would be a major downside (but I guess this really depends on what you use your phone for). Besides, it seems that doing anything on landscape mode (gaming, movies, reading) would feel weird. In fact, reading would probably feel weird even in portrait mode since it would be like reading from a book/piece of paper that has been bent inwards.
Anyway, I hope I'm proven wrong.

hi i can help u to get this u can call me at 97459482
Eh buy Round from overseas, how to repair if it gets faulty...
samsung only cover warranty for local sets right?
yes... is either u find back the guy u bought from, or gd luck..
i think LG G FLEX is better than this...
anyway its 2014... wait for the new gen of smartphones.. 2k display.
i think both LG flex and this has their own good. to sum it up, it depends if u are a landscape or a portrait person. G flex will probably be awesome for landscape view cause of its "360" screen, whereas Curve is better to hold. just my opinion though
Nah curved display wait few years for me.

opps i go for design,,, hehe
haha design i think Flex is better toobut practicality i think is note

