the_barter
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2011
- Messages
- 85
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi everyone,
I used Samsung Galaxy S5 and I faced the problem described in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWZiX_FkIkw.
In addition, some time the screen appears again after I press the power button, but the touch screen is not responding.
I have tried to follow the suggestion in the video. Turning it on and off does not work for me .
I have also tried the suggestion in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTOuw_MKUbU
Same thing happen, it does not work.
Please advise!
Thank you very much in advance.
I used Samsung Galaxy S5 and I faced the problem described in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWZiX_FkIkw.
In addition, some time the screen appears again after I press the power button, but the touch screen is not responding.
I have tried to follow the suggestion in the video. Turning it on and off does not work for me .
I have also tried the suggestion in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTOuw_MKUbU
Same thing happen, it does not work.
Please advise!
Thank you very much in advance.