Samsung Galaxy S7 screen broken do backup by SideSync?

zillah

Junior Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
[FONT=&quot]Dear Experts[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How can I do a backup to my Smasung Galaxy S7 with its screen broken can see nothing and touch doesn't work as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I can't use SideSync because I can see nothing on the phone screen[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Though phone is still accessible via Windows PC and USB cable.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is copying files from phone to the PC would be a proper backup ?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]
 

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
8,583
Reaction score
55
[FONT=&quot]Dear Experts[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How can I do a backup to my Smasung Galaxy S7 with its screen broken can see nothing and touch doesn't work as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I can't use SideSync because I can see nothing on the phone screen[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Though phone is still accessible via Windows PC and USB cable.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is copying files from phone to the PC would be a proper backup ?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

It seems to be the only way for retrieving your photo/video/files. For contacts/calendar/settings, hope you set auto sync with a server.
Remember your instant messager file folder like whatsapp/telegram, copy the whole folder so can restore it on another android phone (although some latest message might be missing).
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top