Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 LTE

Nchlstooo

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have a Galaxy Watch 4 LTE and subscribed to M1 Numbershare. I am able to receive calls, make calls and also send sms. However I am not able to receive SMS. Anyone know how to fix it? Have already reset my watch twice and still same result. Contacted M1 and they told me that they will get back to me again.
 

Nchlstooo

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have a Galaxy Watch 4 LTE and subscribed to M1 Numbershare. I am able to receive calls, make calls and also send sms. However I am not able to receive SMS. Anyone know how to fix it? Have already reset my watch twice and still same result. Contacted M1 and they told me that they will get back to me again.

I can receive SMS is it is connected to BT or remote connection, but that is because it syned from the phone. If i turn off the phone (Airplane mode), I can still do all of the above but just not able to receive SMS.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top