Samsung Galaxy Watch

royalmage

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
2,132
Reaction score
0
Srsly wherever is cheap we buy . As long as local set sure got warranty

So far 46 mm 365, 42 mm 330. Price might drop more when the date is nearer to release date

Sent from Samsung Note9 512GB Ocean Blue using GAGT
I also want to buy which ever is cheapest but cannot find ! Must go down physical shop get 46mm @ 365 ??

Sent from S8+ using GAGT
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
I also want to buy which ever is cheapest but cannot find ! Must go down physical shop get 46mm @ 365 ??

Sent from S8+ using GAGT
Refer to my post, call those shops one by one and I am sure u will get the price which u are looking for else wait for Qoo10 10.10 sales.
 

ellfire15

Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
13
Just now went to Causeway point Atrium to test out the watches.. 42mm seem small on my wrist and 46mm seem a bit big.. Damn! Don't know which one to choose...
 

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
164
Just now went to Causeway point Atrium to test out the watches.. 42mm seem small on my wrist and 46mm seem a bit big.. Damn! Don't know which one to choose...

Same dilemma lol

Sent from Samsung Note9 512GB Ocean Blue using GAGT
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
Same dilemma lol

Sent from Samsung Note9 512GB Ocean Blue using GAGT
The problem is the colour combination, silver with black is not that suitable. My G-shock is pure black and its 48mm and I don't find it big. Galaxy Watch is 46mm but it feels huge on hand with the colour combination. The best example is to compare with Gear S3, I don't think S3 looks big on hand in anyway lol.
 

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
164
The problem is the colour combination, silver with black is not that suitable. My G-shock is pure black and its 48mm and I don't find it big. Galaxy Watch is 46mm but it feels huge on hand with the colour combination. The best example is to compare with Gear S3, I don't think S3 looks big on hand in anyway lol.

I am on my way to go get the watch and I still cant make up my mind yet... lol I am very impressed by the battery of 46 haiz

Sent from Samsung Note9 512GB Ocean Blue using GAGT
 

jimbo73

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
Is the Galaxy watch fully compatible with all other non-Samsung android phones, specifically Xiaomi Max 3? TYIA
 

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
7,399
Reaction score
1,175
Is the Galaxy watch fully compatible with all other non-Samsung android phones, specifically Xiaomi Max 3? TYIA

Samsung Galaxy Watch is using Tizen os

It has its app in Google Play for Android platform, so I am assuming it should be compatible....

What is interesting though is.... will Samsung release an update for its new Galaxy Watch app for Apple IOS ?

There used to have Samsung S Gear app in IOS but this is not compatible for their new Galaxy Watch series.
 

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
164
M2NaXthl.jpg

Give in to the 46mm . Better pricing and spec hahaha

Sent from Samsung Note9 512GB Ocean Blue using GAGT
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,594
Reaction score
1,128
Just compare the 46mm against my gear s3...seem like same size..

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,594
Reaction score
1,128
365 . Your friendly neighbour shop. Just call and ask. I cant disclose them sorry

Sent from Samsung Note9 512GB Ocean Blue using GAGT
With charging base?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
 

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
164
With charging base?

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

Eh ? The charging base come with all model ? Unless you talking about the wireless one ?

Sent from Samsung Note9 512GB Ocean Blue using GAGT
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,594
Reaction score
1,128
Eh ? The charging base come with all model ? Unless you talking about the wireless one ?

Sent from Samsung Note9 512GB Ocean Blue using GAGT
Yes..The free bie

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000 using GAGT
 

wwh5210

Master Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
348
Yes..The free bie

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000 using GAGT
I dun think so. I have asked a few and they told me it's impossible to give extra wireless charging pad at this price. Unless you top up lol.

365 . Your friendly neighbour shop. Just call and ask. I cant disclose them sorry

Sent from Samsung Note9 512GB Ocean Blue using GAGT
Hahaha... no worries, I know what are those stores.
 

Beh-Hawk

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2015
Messages
55,540
Reaction score
3,694
not exactly free since buying in other shops is cheaper without the charger. in another words, we are actually paying for it at the samsung store
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top