
This legit shop?
Shop is legit but they never answer to queries like whether this is export sets or local sets....
Take note of sellers claiming local shop warranty, some shops may mention international warranty too. You may find yourself unable to register your warranty online...all this for saving $10~$20 bucks...
Wow are u sure? $365 inclusive of wireless charger? 42mm or 46mm?Kasia is $365 inclusive of wireless charger. Later after work going to buy liao. My LG Urbane LTE 2 kaput already.
Can't do anything but LLST lor.what if the rumor is true that singtel already stop providing esim for android wearables? i kpo only![]()
So we cant register for international warranty, only local warranty can register? Which one is better: international or local?
The shop actually stated local samsung warranty leh.
How's the heart rate tracking working for u guys? It seems like it is quite problematic for many ppl in Samsung forum
Mine looks okay. How is it not working?How's the heart rate tracking working for u guys? It seems like it is quite problematic for many ppl in Samsung forum
Fitness tracker u should go for Fitbit or Garmin instead.I am thinking of getting it for the fitness tracking functions but it seems like it's not accurate.
Even Fitbit also cmi...heart rate tracking use jabra elite sports earbud better..Fitness tracker u should go for Fitbit or Garmin instead.
Fitness tracker u should go for Fitbit or Garmin instead.
I oso use Fitbit. Fitness tracker you should go former - Fitbit or Garmin. Apple Watch can also do the job.
apple...?maybe series 4? Old series the tracking a bit off 1 leh...while in spinning class..I saw the auntie next to me..age around 40 to 50..her heart rate on her aw showing 190bpm...but she just look relaxed...how can auntie that old achieve 190?I oso use Fitbit. Fitness tracker you should go former - Fitbit or Garmin. Apple Watch can also do the job.
apple...?maybe series 4? Old series the tracking a bit off 1 leh...while in spinning class..I saw the auntie next to me..age around 40 to 50..her heart rate on her aw showing 190bpm...but she just look relaxed...how can auntie that old achieve 190?
Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
her face don't look excited and tired...but heart rate shoot up 190 for quite a long while..Auntie see you beo-ing her, somemore beside her..... she got excited that’s why BP go so high
...... or maybe you didn’t zip up your pant.....![]()
I think Galaxy Watch is more of a smart watch rather than a fitness tracker. Garmin and Fitbit should be more suitable when dealing with fitness data. I sold my Garmin viviactive 3 after using it for 4 months. It was great as a fitness tracker but sux to be a smart watch lol. The worst thing is it can't read Chinese characters coz it's English version lol.Guess I will stick to my Garmin.