Samsung Galaxy Watch

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
they go buy the bezel mah

actually no need to protect wan

i have been knocking onto railings and metal gate since i got it

till now still no scratches on the watch and bezel itself

oqAxQV3.jpg

maybe you no knock hard enough...my old watch s3...lot of scars...see ady heart pain ...
 

earthtk

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
4
maybe you no knock hard enough...my old watch s3...lot of scars...see ady heart pain ...
My gear sport also dam jialat.. but I change to this, quite sturdy.. I knock into wall also. The wall paint come out but watch nothing. Just bought a bezel to change the look haha

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
 

samsungXP

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
16
they go buy the bezel mah

actually no need to protect wan

i have been knocking onto railings and metal gate since i got it

till now still no scratches on the watch and bezel itself

oqAxQV3.jpg
not for protect.but the ori bezel for me look no good

Sent from HUAWEI P30 Aurora using GAGT
 

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
23,222
Reaction score
10,190
maybe you no knock hard enough...my old watch s3...lot of scars...see ady heart pain ...

heard that there is a new galaxy watch 2 coming soon ?

maybe will change if the design is the same.

also of cos must see got what feature first lah :D
 

Fatpat

Member
Joined
May 4, 2016
Messages
202
Reaction score
10
Just ordered from Q10 and after discount I have in Q10, I pay only $334, collecting after work later. =:p


Huh, did u order from the merchant that's located at CT hub?

I called them yesterday before I placed the order then they say stocks for the 46mm prob only coming in next week so I didn't get from them
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Huh, did u order from the merchant that's located at CT hub?

I called them yesterday before I placed the order then they say stocks for the 46mm prob only coming in next week so I didn't get from them

Yes, I called in today to check whether they have stocks before I placed order via Q10 at about 4pm, I called them up after placing order to provide the Order Number so that they can prepare the stock ready for my collection after work at 6pm. =:p
 

samsungXP

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
16
Brother, where you get the bezels? Is it a stick on type?
at lazada u search ' Ringke bezel galaxy watch.Yes it just stick on your bezel.confirm wont drop.Material got aluminium and stainless steel

Sent from P30 Aurora using GAGT
 

karloil

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
926
Reaction score
41
They use 3m as adhesive for the bezel right? If yes, confirmed it won't drop. Been using 3m adhesives on my watch mods and the bezel stays :)
 

samsungXP

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
16
They use 3m as adhesive for the bezel right? If yes, confirmed it won't drop. Been using 3m adhesives on my watch mods and the bezel stays :)
only bezel from Ringke have good quality and last long.Cheap bezel from china wont last long

Sent from HUAWEI P30 Aurora using GAGT
 

karloil

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
926
Reaction score
41
Wow, if the rumors were true - Galaxy Watch 2 will have WearOS.

I hope they get to release an update that changes our OS from Tizen to WearOS (wishful thinking) :o
 

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
4,491
Reaction score
133
Wow, if the rumors were true - Galaxy Watch 2 will have WearOS.

I hope they get to release an update that changes our OS from Tizen to WearOS (wishful thinking) :o
WearOS cannot support bezel rotation right? Only Tizen OS have this feature.

Sent from REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT
 

karloil

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
926
Reaction score
41
WearOS cannot support bezel rotation right? Only Tizen OS have this feature.

Sent from REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

Not sure. Maybe Samsung tweaked it for their use already? Really not sure. If they haven't tweaked it, and if it's really coming with WearOS, then that means no rotating bezel for the GW2.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top