Hi guys.I m not sure if this is the right forum to ask for help.
I brought a Samsung gear 2 few months ago, recently it cant be charged. I sent it for service at samsung. They told me to pay $200 for repair as the charging point and motherboard is damaged.
I told them how can this happen to a watch which is supposed to be water proof and sweat proof.
They said warranty does not cover this. I am waiting for their 3rd answer again as the first 2 is asking me to pay.
I told them if its not sweat proof then the charging point shld not be behind on the wrist.
What can I do? Thx guys
I brought a Samsung gear 2 few months ago, recently it cant be charged. I sent it for service at samsung. They told me to pay $200 for repair as the charging point and motherboard is damaged.
I told them how can this happen to a watch which is supposed to be water proof and sweat proof.
They said warranty does not cover this. I am waiting for their 3rd answer again as the first 2 is asking me to pay.
I told them if its not sweat proof then the charging point shld not be behind on the wrist.
What can I do? Thx guys