I don't exactly recommend healing shield. I have it for my note edge and it has a rubbery feeling to it, makes scrolling on the screen to taps less responsive.
Thanks for the help. I would prefer it if i can buy straight away as I will be in Singapore only for a few days. The website given is delivery from South Korea I think.
Thanks for the help. I would prefer it if i can buy straight away as I will be in Singapore only for a few days. The website given is delivery from South Korea I think.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.