Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
After much consideration think I will get RS case over the original Samsung case
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
Where can i get the limited ed of marvel case?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
 

lifeinmono

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
76
au8jQi3.jpg

how much to install ah.
 

Maximus_XXVIII

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2015
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
64
I was reading the thread on LOCA glue screen protector for S10 and seems like it's still a hit or miss on the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. Not sure if I should change to that or just stick with the default screen protector. What about you guys?
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
I’m sticking for sure.

I was reading the thread on LOCA glue screen protector for S10 and seems like it's still a hit or miss on the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. Not sure if I should change to that or just stick with the default screen protector. What about you guys?
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
I was reading the thread on LOCA glue screen protector for S10 and seems like it's still a hit or miss on the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. Not sure if I should change to that or just stick with the default screen protector. What about you guys?
Yes last time my s10+ I regret tearing off the pre installed one. Somehow the ultrasonic scanner is a hit or miss even with loca glue tgsp. I don’t have such issue with other on screen fp scanner phones.

I’m sticking to the pre installed one until more ppl verified it works 100%. Lol.
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Luckily Note8 and Note9 don’t have ultrasonic fingerprint scanner

Yes last time my s10+ I regret tearing off the pre installed one. Somehow the ultrasonic scanner is a hit or miss even with loca glue tgsp. I don’t have such issue with other on screen fp scanner phones.

I’m sticking to the pre installed one until more ppl verified it works 100%. Lol.
 

Apparatus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
58,234
Reaction score
13,821
Yes last time my s10+ I regret tearing off the pre installed one. Somehow the ultrasonic scanner is a hit or miss even with loca glue tgsp. I don’t have such issue with other on screen fp scanner phones.

I’m sticking to the pre installed one until more ppl verified it works 100%. Lol.

Whitestone TGSP seems working OK with ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, right?

https://www.whitestonedome.com
 
Last edited:

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
I was reading the thread on LOCA glue screen protector for S10 and seems like it's still a hit or miss on the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. Not sure if I should change to that or just stick with the default screen protector. What about you guys?

spent quite a bit on this stupid LOCA UV TGSP for my S10
mostly won't work or worked with low percentage

went back to film and has no complains for fp scanner.
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
Yes last time my s10+ I regret tearing off the pre installed one. Somehow the ultrasonic scanner is a hit or miss even with loca glue tgsp. I don’t have such issue with other on screen fp scanner phones.

I’m sticking to the pre installed one until more ppl verified it works 100%. Lol.

but but but
i've seen reviews that said it worked for them but when i purchase for my S10, it didn't work. si bei sway sia...
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
but but but
i've seen reviews that said it worked for them but when i purchase for my S10, it didn't work. si bei sway sia...

That's why hit or miss ma. It only happens on Samsung ultrasonic scanner. Problematic tech.
 

Eidekos

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
1
if you want hit or miss (85 to 90%) success rate, go put wsd or zeelot. but if you want close to 100%, stick to default and stock up on film protectors to change the default like every 2 months.
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
I'll stick with film. $10 can get u 2 or 3 films.
$60 can get like 12 films... More than enough till next phone if change every 2 months. If fact... Every month change also cab... Hahaha

Posted from PCWX using PCWX
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top