Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

zeblues

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
shopee lazada MALL- are definitely authentic
or if u want can also try UAG website but I dun think its cheaper. 11.11 shopee and lazada got promos
hope it helps :)

Got any lobang for uag frost

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

zeblues

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
tried before on my ip 6+. decent for everyday usage. but definitely not the best.
good budget wise but not the best protection wise and handling not so good
if you like clear cases then go for it
if u nid more grip and like carbon fibre or tpu on ur case then maybe not

ringke fusion good ?

Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT
 

xiaoheng

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
914
Reaction score
0
Got any lobang for uag frost

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

look around on Carousell Avg price 35+- dun get from Lazada or UAG they sell max retail price... for authentic case burlinton sq beside sim lim sq there is a shop call P2O they sell all uag... i bought for yrs...
 

TingYao

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Then u will have to find out does the $28 one charge from 0% to 100% in under 47mins on the Note 10+
3hfuNe9.jpg


Looking for charger too... Any idea how it compares with the baseus EU-910? :s11:

It costs less about $28.
 

fOreveRity

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
1,521
Reaction score
3
I have a one day old uag plasma ice for note 10+ letting go at 30. Not used to the bulk size else a great case. Dm me if interested

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

ApexMan

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
74
Any case with same form as the Samsung led case
I'm looking for a slim fit type for the note 10 plus

Preferable the 4 corner edge is rounded curved
 

earthtk

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
4
I wanna recommend this TG which I posted previously.

Previously I tried I think I did a bad application. Even so after 1 month the fingerprint still works and still fits very well with my Spigen ultra hybrid. I reapplied another piece, perfect fitting!

https://m.tb.cn/h.etFodfF?sm=5c38cd

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
 

earthtk

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
4
has anyone here pasted protector for the back of your phone?
I did. Using a Spigen ultra hybrid but I find over time, dust and stuff can get caught in between the phone and the case.

I use those cheap carbon fiber designed one I pasted at the back of the phone for a cleaner look.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
 

kitoshizc

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2003
Messages
1,312
Reaction score
89
so far anyone manged to buy one more original 25W charger from Samsung? It's kinda troublesome now. Need to buy some usb c cables and buy another 25W charger plus car charger with Power Delivery capability.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top