Q10 or Lazada got sell already
Ic. but if i buy from q10 or lazada can i bring to the shop and ask them apply for me?

Q10 or Lazada got sell already
Ic. but if i buy from q10 or lazada can i bring to the shop and ask them apply for me?
First time trying... Hope everything goes well.
Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT


Rhanksgive you a piece of advise after doing 3 times WSD application myself ..
step 1:
make sure you are in a dust free environment...turn off all fans and aircon and no wind blowing at all.
step 2:
still is make sure you are in a dust free environment...turn off all fans and aircon and no wind blowing at all.
step 3:
yes...please make sure you are in a dust free environment...turn off all fans and aircon and no wind blowing at all.
finally....follow whatever showing on the youtube tutorial![]()
That's what I worried abt my spigen case...I wonder if all cases works with WSD? As in the case wont push the TG out.
OK, which TGSP can cover the curve sides of the phone? And which backcase can protect with lips above the screen covering the TGSP as well?
I can don't use the ultrasonic fingerprint in order to get maximum protection of the 10+. Also, I hardly use the S-pen even in my ex-Note 4 so no issue to me
Whitestone lor
Whitestone for TGSP or backcase or both?