Hi, i have some issue with my note 3 running on 4.3. When i wanted to delete stuff from gallery or snote, it will lag and freeze with black screen and says unfortunantely it stopped.
I have tried to clear cache and data of gallery, also did wipe partition cache, remove the mem card. All the methods don't help. I also did try to factory reset, it did solved the problem but the error will be back again after a few days.
i know it note 5 has already come out but i hope to continue use this phone as i feel that it is a good one. Hope anyone that encounter this issue has solved it and provide me with some solution. Thank you.
I have tried to clear cache and data of gallery, also did wipe partition cache, remove the mem card. All the methods don't help. I also did try to factory reset, it did solved the problem but the error will be back again after a few days.
i know it note 5 has already come out but i hope to continue use this phone as i feel that it is a good one. Hope anyone that encounter this issue has solved it and provide me with some solution. Thank you.
