Samsung Note 3 S-View Cover Usage/Issues etc

smudgey

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
S View works but after stop working after rebooting

Hi, I have a third party s view cover which works fine... until I rebooted by Note 3. After rebooting, it stops detecting the S view cover.

To get my note 3 to detect the S view cover I have to follow the below steps:

1) remove the S view cover,
2) reboot my note 3,
3) reattach the s view cover when it's fully booted up.

Is there a fix/work around out there to allow my Note 3 to auto-detect the S view cover after rebooting? (maybe with tasker?)

thanks All!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top