SAMSUNG Note 4 Original/Compatible Charging Accessories

MissAshley

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Due to work I need another set of charger and cables for use. I have not been able to find the fast charging cables and chargers original or certified compatible Quick Charge 2.0 ones. Any headups to their whereabouts? :(
 

Streetwise

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,287
Reaction score
0
Due to work I need another set of charger and cables for use. I have not been able to find the fast charging cables and chargers original or certified compatible Quick Charge 2.0 ones. Any headups to their whereabouts? :(

Did u try Samsung shops?
 

liuhao

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2000
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
0
Did u try Samsung shops?

i think right now the Samsung quick charger is not selling separately.

there are couple of Qualcomm quick charge 2.0 certificated chargers available on Amazon. but pretty expensive right now maybe due to limited choice.

i have decided to wait for a while.

in fact i am also waiting for a powerbank/external battery that supports Qualcomm quick charge 2.0 for both power input and power output. :s22:
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Due to work I need another set of charger and cables for use. I have not been able to find the fast charging cables and chargers original or certified compatible Quick Charge 2.0 ones. Any headups to their whereabouts? :(

There is no quick charge cables.. the original samsung cable is capable of supporting quick charge.

As for the chargers, u can purchase it at service centres. Ita not cheap hor..
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
There is no quick charge cables.. the original samsung cable is capable of supporting quick charge.

As for the chargers, u can purchase it at service centres. Ita not cheap hor..
Is the s4's charging brick and cable the same as the one on note 4? If so, then I flash a ported note 4 rom can use the fast charge also?
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Is the s4's charging brick and cable the same as the one on note 4? If so, then I flash a ported note 4 rom can use the fast charge also?

nope you can't. quick charge 2.0 is a chipset dependent feature, and must be supported by a compatible adaptive fast charger.

Only the cable is generic. s4's chipset does not support fast charging.
 

laurenspang

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
56,192
Reaction score
5
so most impt is ur phone and the wall charger must supprt fast charge?
 

MissAshley

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Ya so I learned the it's the chargers not the cables that's need the Quick Charge 2.0 technology. I am toying with the ones on Amazon but then again they are not entitled to Global shipping.
 

liuhao

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2000
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
0
Ya so I learned the it's the chargers not the cables that's need the Quick Charge 2.0 technology. I am toying with the ones on Amazon but then again they are not entitled to Global shipping.

i found the charger comes with Xiaomi m4 support qualcomm quick charge 2.0. the model is MDY-03-EB. it's much cheaper than samsung rapid charger and those on Amazon:

СÃ×M4Ô­×°Ô­ÅäÖÇÄܳäµçÆ÷MDY-03-EB 5V-2A/9V-1.2A/12V-1AÊä³ö-ÌÔ±¦Íø

price is 30 RMB...about S$6. but dont know how to buy. hehe
 

liuhao

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2000
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
0
I bought one from here. Works like the original.

Qoo10 -

might be the original Hong Kong model. many note 4 sets are hand carried to china mainland for sale in order to bypass import tax. accessories are left over to sell separately.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top