Samsung Note 8.0 successor?

alphaxw

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2011
Messages
394
Reaction score
0
Anyone has had any news?

The Note 8.0 has been around for like... 1.5 years. I'M WAITING FOR A NEW ONE :(
 

Alkamizt

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Anyone has had any news?

The Note 8.0 has been around for like... 1.5 years. I'M WAITING FOR A NEW ONE :(

Yeah. Me too. I can't believe Samsung launches tons of other 8" tablets in the last few months and not one of them have an S-pen.

Wake up, Samsung! Stop flooding the market with a confusing array of tablets that look almost the same as each other. Just upgrade the Note 8 for goodness' sake.
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
Yeah, if there's one sure I will buy.
Where's the new Galaxy Note 8,samsung??
Big oversight.
 

alphaxw

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2011
Messages
394
Reaction score
0
they gonna have any press conference soon?

i want a nice new 8.0 with new chip & android kitkat ready :D
 

bobaccord

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
1,832
Reaction score
1
Also waiting for Note 8 successor

I am also waiting..
I bought a Tab S 8.4" for my daughter for her studies overseas, the size is perfect, & you can hold with one hand. The screen is no-horse-run and with 3Gb and octa-core, it is incredibly fast. I even surrender my Belkin mobile keyboard for her. It works perfectly fine with the Tab S.

So, can we expect a Galaxy Note S 8.4"? Age is catching up, even my current Note 3 screen is a little hard to see clearly nowadays. I use the S-pen very often (started with Note 1).

With a Note S 8.4" LTE, I can carry around and perhaps buy a Galaxy K-zoom to complete my mobile possession!

Bob
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top