Samsung s3 Lte

kaiming72

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
So I'm using a samsung s3 lte .. I rooted the phone but It can't detect the sim card . Suspect that the sim card tray is spoilt .. anyone knows approx how much will it cost to replace the sim card tray ?
 

silvestz

Master Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
3,327
Reaction score
0
Before root, is the phone working?
I had baseband issue after flashing omnirom, can't detect mobile network.

using the correct CWM version to flash the rom solve the issue
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top