Samsung S4 spare battery

essilor86

Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Hi where can I get an original S4 battery for a cheaper price?
Checked with samsung store selling $78.

Anyone using original spare battery or mobile charger can recommend?

Thanks
 

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
11,314
Reaction score
42
Hi where can I get an original S4 battery for a cheaper price?
Checked with samsung store selling $78.

Anyone using original spare battery or mobile charger can recommend?

Thanks

Which Samsung store? Joke man, I think the Samsung Service Centre at PS sells at $48 only.

You might as well buy the Extra Battery Kit which has a external charger + battery. Kasia Mobile at Suntec sells it at $68.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top