Samsung s7 edge keypad help

mozaat

Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
480
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I recently purchased a new s7 edge. But ever since I paste the tempered glass some time when typing certain key must like press harder especially the bottom left keyboard 123 that slot.
So should I change the tampered screen or.... Anyone has this issue?
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Hi,
I recently purchased a new s7 edge. But ever since I paste the tempered glass some time when typing certain key must like press harder especially the bottom left keyboard 123 that slot.
So should I change the tampered screen or.... Anyone has this issue?
It's normal. Use a TPU or film screen protector if you don't want to have sensitivity issue.

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,427
Reaction score
3,248
Temp glass protectors will have an effect on screen sensitivity - so you could find that it is much less sensitive on certain areas / spots.

What you can do to improve sensitivity and if you are still intending to use tempered glass would be to use a soft cloth and gently push the screen protector down.

Sometimes it probably may not be properly adhesived to the screen owing to various factors such as phone casing etc.

Thread moved to the Samsung user group for further advice by gurus there.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Hi,
I recently purchased a new s7 edge. But ever since I paste the tempered glass some time when typing certain key must like press harder especially the bottom left keyboard 123 that slot.
So should I change the tampered screen or.... Anyone has this issue?

very simple, your tempered glass is the cheap type, i'm sure its one of those full screen tempered glass with a few mm space between the screen and the glass. thus the sensitivity is reduced. if you those real tempered glass, there should be no change in sensitivity at all.
 

TrueB1ue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
21,362
Reaction score
739
so where can i get a good tempered glass? brands? price?
 

mobilelife.com.sg

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
so where can i get a good tempered glass? brands? price?
premium glass protector for s7 edge hard to find. many choose PET film protetor instead as it offers anti scratch protector also. spigen curved crystal hd or healing shield full coverage film are most popular in singapore.
I tried some made in china tempered glass, depend on the thickness, some does not fit well when install a case over. recommend to visit a shop, try and make sure the glass and case together fit well on your phone before buy.
 

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
12,328
Reaction score
291
There will never be a perfect tempered glass protector cos Samsung never released an official screen protector for this phone unlike the Note 7, hence there's no perfect template.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top