Samsung s7 edge problem

keirax3

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I bought my Samsung S7 Edge from Singtel like 2 months ago and now after I update my phone, has these horizontal grey lines across my phone. This problem occur like twice and the first time I had this problem is 1 week after I bought it and went to Samsung Service Center. But now, I accidentally dropped my phone and the screen cracked and there is still horizontal grey lines present. Wil Samsung Warranty cover the crack screen n the lines?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top