I got this when i m using FB. When i browse into friends or anybody's multiple pictures... i will be able to keep scrolling even though there is no more picture.
I got this when i m using FB. When i browse into friends or anybody's multiple pictures... i will be able to keep scrolling even though there is no more picture.
I got this when i m using FB. When i browse into friends or anybody's multiple pictures... i will be able to keep scrolling even though there is no more picture.
Yup I know what is the affect.. trust me it isn't an issue on the phone esp since you are already factory reset twice, connected on WiFi, able to load everything else but Facebook images. Facebook app has issues all the time. It is just a bad application in general.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.