Samsung s9plus fingerprint not working

kruppom

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Hahaha! Just restart la dont be lazy, Hopefully Samsung do a update on this. Maybe we should email Samsung to inform them about this issue?

Cause i use the Face unlock more fun. Anyway ya i believe they will solve this issue. Let's be patient and wait meanwhile just use Face to unlock.
 

karkhengsoh

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Yeah just speak to Samsung. They given the standard reply and say they will take note of the highlight

Cause i use the Face unlock more fun. Anyway ya i believe they will solve this issue. Let's be patient and wait meanwhile just use Face to unlock.
 

doomgaze86

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
814
Reaction score
21
I encountered it once since I got the phone last Sunday. Fingerprint gestures were on at the time and I think it happened soon after I made a call. After disabling the fingerprint gestures and restarting it's been fine ever since.
 

karkhengsoh

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
I encountered it once since I got the phone last Sunday. Fingerprint gestures were on at the time and I think it happened soon after I made a call. After disabling the fingerprint gestures and restarting it's been fine ever since.
i think its the fingerprint gestures, just afraid is a issue with the phone.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top