Good luck you 2!
thank you! basing it off on the dropout rate, I'm quite sure you'll get to select a unit too!

Good luck you 2!
thank you! basing it off on the dropout rate, I'm quite sure you'll get to select a unit too!![]()
Now only 1/12 dropped out leh. I'm 6x.
I'm thinking if SkyPeak all taken, will people start dropping out.![]()
Now only 1/12 dropped out leh. I'm 6x.
I'm thinking if SkyPeak all taken, will people start dropping out.![]()

skypeak at BB still available? wow its been on the sbf list since 2016. quite long still not filled up yet
Bukit Batok 5R Selection
2 Apr
293A #27-514
296A #11-58
461B #04-724
3 Apr
293A #21-514
293B #23-520
461A #16-700
9 Apr
292C #26-232
293C #16-524
445A #12-427
10 Apr
292B #27-224
445A #17-431
16 Apr
440B #09-725
Latest queue number as of today is 15. Does that mean 2 dropouts today?
yes it's possible, we probably have a chance at West Ridges or West Terra since more units are offered there. (Altho not as ideal for me) but rather have those than West Scape![]()

hi anyone 4r sengkang?
BB5R queue 6x, just received my appt for 17 May morning.
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Bukit Batok under the November 2018 SBF exercise as at 19 April 2019 00025
1 drop out from the recent selection.
West terra the flats there are **** quality
Thank u! Gotten a selection date, 17 May, from HDB. Apparently, they send out selection dates one month ahead of the selection date. Hopefully got some units left tt we dont mind having.