rampalicious
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2007
- Messages
- 92
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey all.
I applied for the above mentioned position and was called up for interview despite the careers@gov website stating that i was unsuccessful. However i cldnt make it for the interview as the i was working on that dame day. The personnel told me that they would reschedule my interview. After a week without any updates, i received a rejection letter. Susbequently, I called them back to enquire on the matter and i was told that they will reschedule for another interview. Waited for a week and still no news. Anyone experienced this before?
I applied for the above mentioned position and was called up for interview despite the careers@gov website stating that i was unsuccessful. However i cldnt make it for the interview as the i was working on that dame day. The personnel told me that they would reschedule my interview. After a week without any updates, i received a rejection letter. Susbequently, I called them back to enquire on the matter and i was told that they will reschedule for another interview. Waited for a week and still no news. Anyone experienced this before?
