Scoot offline payment

sendohadr

Master Member
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
0
closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

TommyGreen

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
I believe you can.

After applying the voucher code, there should be a final balance screen or you to choose to pay offline or credit card.

I just paid for my upcoming trip to Sydney offline at SAM machine.
Save 40 dollars for 2 in the process.. :)
 

ralphlauren

Master Member
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
4,129
Reaction score
19
what if there isn't any voucher no. to key in? I also cannot see any offline payment tab in the page. Can only see Credit card and voucher tab.
 

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
21,568
Reaction score
2,239
sales cannot paid via singpost :( gotto to pay processing fee
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
I know Jetstar can pay via offline. I use vbox.com.sg to make payment to Jetstar.

How about Tiger?
 

ralphlauren

Master Member
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
4,129
Reaction score
19
tiger no offline no matter what
i just book scoot tickets nia. lan lan pay $36
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top