Scrapbooking and Crafts

garyyyyt

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
2,295
Reaction score
0
Hi, anyone here into scrap booking? It's a girl's thing, but I'm actually looking for paper.

I need plain paper with a specific size of 8.5"x5.5". I've went to Artfriend and they don't sell it.

I could cut from A4 but I will waste a lot of paper cause its a little bigger than half of A4.

Hopefully can get a good shop to find what I need.
 

robleesg

Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Hi, anyone here into scrap booking? It's a girl's thing, but I'm actually looking for paper.

I need plain paper with a specific size of 8.5"x5.5". I've went to Artfriend and they don't sell it.

I could cut from A4 but I will waste a lot of paper cause its a little bigger than half of A4.

Hopefully can get a good shop to find what I need.


Did you try UrbanWrite? They might have what you're looking for! ;)
 

VirgoPixies

Junior Member
Joined
May 8, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi !

I have tons of Stampin' UP Cardstocks and other papercrafting supplies like stamps, brads, prismaflowers etc for sale . Would you be interested?:)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top