Screen protector for laptop

Lovekpopdrama

Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2018
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Hi I’m looking for a place that sell screen protector. I would buy online but I’m not good at pasting it.

Does anyone have any shop to recommend? Was planning to go Sim Lim but not sure which shop to go for. Those that sell good quality one.

Recently bought zenbook 434 so most likely need to be customize cut unless there’s already pre-made for the model.

Does anyone know the price range for screen protector? Looking for those anti-glare or maybe just a normal type will do.
 

tutonic

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
1,199
Reaction score
10
When I bought mine, it was 20+, at some Sim Lim shop, 4th floor, customised dimensions. There's also a matte option.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top