SCS (Specialist Cadet School)

Resurrect93

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
if u wan sign go for ocs la

I have considered that as well, however I hope to go for SCC before going for OCS. To ensure that I am a well rounded soldier with humility.

If I could not even make it at SCS, I would not want to go for OCS, at least not immediately. :)
 

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
7,412
Reaction score
0
I have considered that as well, however I hope to go for SCC before going for OCS. To ensure that I am a well rounded soldier with humility.

If I could not even make it at SCS, I would not want to go for OCS, at least not immediately. :)

get ippt gold sure got chance 1...
my pc recommended for ocs in 2008 but i say i not interested so i ended in scs
i also know 3 of my section mate cross over after my bslc, again my sec com tat time can recommend but i say no need...


don need wayang, most wanyang ppl end up somewhere else...

they only look at fitness and how u manage your peer
 

Resurrect93

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
get ippt gold sure got chance 1...
my pc recommended for ocs in 2008 but i say i not interested so i ended in scs
i also know 3 of my section mate cross over after my bslc, again my sec com tat time can recommend but i say no need...


don need wayang, most wanyang ppl end up somewhere else...

they only look at fitness and how u manage your peer

Thanks! Your reply helps a lot. I called the army recruitment centre, then got one lady answer.

I ask her this question,

"if I could sign on right after my BMT then go for SCC?"

then she asked which phase am I in now. I told her I am about to enter BMT, but not yet.

then she told her colleague laughing somemore, saying "this guy haven't even enter BMT, I don't know why he ask" :s11:

At least mute ma. now I don't want to call in anymore. :(
 

Noirkw

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
1,496
Reaction score
21
IPPT Gold + express interest into OCS = 99.9% chance you will get in. if you have not decided on your vocation of choice, I suggest you head into OCS straight. SCS > OCS = infantry only
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
IPPT Gold + express interest into OCS = 99.9% chance you will get in. if you have not decided on your vocation of choice, I suggest you head into OCS straight. SCS > OCS = infantry only

How u come up with the 99.9% figure?
 

eugehet

Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
IPPT Gold + express interest into OCS = 99.9% chance you will get in. if you have not decided on your vocation of choice, I suggest you head into OCS straight. SCS > OCS = infantry only

I know of a friend IPPT Gold + express interest into OCS = Driver
I think got other factors as well like security clearance and intelligence etc..
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
IPPT Gold + express interest into OCS = 99.9% chance you will get in. if you have not decided on your vocation of choice, I suggest you head into OCS straight. SCS > OCS = infantry only

SCS > OCS = infantry only

who say infantry only?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top