Security Clearance

chagmader

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows how security clearance works? I'm concerned that I do not have enough security clearance for a job that I'm applying for in the civil service.

Is security clearance related to rank in NS? I was a Company Quartermaster and I recall when I applied for ISAC card it was rejected. I was told by my superior to try reapplying when I become 3SG. I can't remember whether I did try reapplying after that because I got used to using my storeman's ISAC card.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Anyone knows how security clearance works? I'm concerned that I do not have enough security clearance for a job that I'm applying for in the civil service.

Is security clearance related to rank in NS? I was a Company Quartermaster and I recall when I applied for ISAC card it was rejected. I was told by my superior to try reapplying when I become 3SG. I can't remember whether I did try reapplying after that because I got used to using my storeman's ISAC card.
ur background lor. family history, past criminal offences, nationality etc i guess
 

chagmader

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
What does family history mean? What are they looking for in your immediate family members?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
What does family history mean? What are they looking for in your immediate family members?
probably any criminal records, their nationality, nationality of spouse married to, whether working for foreign government etc.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top