Security Concern Over My Lost iPhone 4 Black

JoannaLydia

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Makes me think a lot, about how it's unsafe and the dishonesty level out there.

I ever found a phone on a taxi before and returned it to the owner, who was of course very thankful. But how come the good karma neber come around. Crap man.
 

JoannaLydia

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Yes, its does matter what ios version you are in. Some older version does have exploit that's able to bypass lock screen to access your info.
Anyway if you updated till no prompt from setting, should be fine.

Btw, latest iOS 7 is able to bypass lockscreen to access photo too.

Yeah, I updated until no more prompting from the setting.. wow, how did you know about iOS 7? Tried and tested? How? Sigh, no chance to try iOS 7 on my phone.. gone and gone... I mean, it's someone else's phone now.
 

JoannaLydia

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Better remote wipeout if you have sensitive and personal data. I was lucky as I lost my iPhone twice and it was returned to me.

I already did that, but it must be connected to network then will perform leh. Looks like I will never know? Cos once the person wipe also I won't know.. But he don't wipe also I won't know. Like if the bugger crack my passcode and look thru stuff. Aiyah.
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
Wah. What's that.. never hear before. Works 100%? I'll look it up.

It's a jailbreak tweak.

Can
Disable phone off
Send location every xxx mins
Send remote command to take pix/send location
Send new sim number to your alt number.
And more.......

Would say it's the best out there.
 

konglai

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
It's a jailbreak tweak.

Can
Disable phone off
Send location every xxx mins
Send remote command to take pix/send location
Send new sim number to your alt number.
And more.......

Would say it's the best out there.

If the thief throw away your sim the moment he pick up. With no internet connection, its still as good as gone for good.

After he do a restore from pc. Whatever software or tweak will be gone too.
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
If the thief throw away your sim the moment he pick up. With no internet connection, its still as good as gone for good.

After he do a restore from pc. Whatever software or tweak will be gone too.
Better then nothing mah
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top