Good day to all.
I am in search for a potential candidate that is proficient in the arts of digital design and creative digital art.
I am a business individual and is seeking to penetrate the poker card design market. The main role for our graphics designer would be to design poker-card related materials. (Knowledge of actual poker card dimensions and limitations is not required)
The graphics designer must first and foremost be highly creative. We believe that the matters of business must not affect the creative process of the individual however a certain set of Theme and Guidelines are provided based on current business simulation and market trends.
You will be paid on a per job basis that would range from anywhere between SGD1000-SGD5000 based on how complex the work will be based on YOUR professional judgement.
Interested applicants please PM me or email me at shaunboey156@gmail.com. You may also drop a text at 81397735 and I will return you a call.
Thank you!
I am in search for a potential candidate that is proficient in the arts of digital design and creative digital art.
I am a business individual and is seeking to penetrate the poker card design market. The main role for our graphics designer would be to design poker-card related materials. (Knowledge of actual poker card dimensions and limitations is not required)
The graphics designer must first and foremost be highly creative. We believe that the matters of business must not affect the creative process of the individual however a certain set of Theme and Guidelines are provided based on current business simulation and market trends.
You will be paid on a per job basis that would range from anywhere between SGD1000-SGD5000 based on how complex the work will be based on YOUR professional judgement.
Interested applicants please PM me or email me at shaunboey156@gmail.com. You may also drop a text at 81397735 and I will return you a call.
Thank you!
